Use this page to quickly find my other posts on various remote and not so remote destinations. Includes links to Gibb River Road in the Kimberley’s, Lorella Springs, Keep River NP, Diamantina NP, Cape Range NP (for a swim with the whalesharks), Francois Peron, The Great Central Road and much more……. Just click on the link
Planning our journey is always exciting – my first blogs
- An Adventure in the pipeline
- Michelle’s countdown begins
- Defeating the ‘But’ Monster
- The Map on the Dunny Wall
- Camping in the royal swag – Our Trayon
- The Great Packing Conundrum
- THE EVOLUTION OF TRAYON NO. 773
OUR FIRST 4 MONTH HALF LAP IN 2017: THE JOURNEY BEGINS
- Departure Day
- Leichhardt Falls – Savannah Way, QLD
- Just what is it about Lawn Hill Gorge?
- Crossing the Border from QLD to the Territory on the Savannah Way
- Lorella Springs Station – Savannah Way, Northern Territory
- Touring the Top End of The Northern Territory
- Best kept secret of the NT – Keep River National Park
- How much does it cost to Travel Australia by Road
- THE GIBB RIVER ROAD
- Broome and Dampier Peninsula
- The Savannah Way from Cairns QLD to Broome WA: How much does it cost?
- Adrenaline filled adventure at Karajini National Park
- Cape Range National Park WA : Waves, Wild Wind and Whalesharks
- FRANCOIS PERON NATIONAL PARK -OCHRE CLIFFS, BLUE SEA and CREAMY SAND with a touch of MELANCHOLIA
- QUOBBA STATION AND RED BLUFF : SWELLS, SURFERS AND HUMPBACK WHALES
- GERALDTON WA TO THE GREAT CENTRAL ROAD LAVERTON : Ocean to Desert – Goodbye to Lands Edge
- Laverton to Uluru: The Great Central Road into Australia’s RED HEART.
- Crossing the Simpson Desert: What the heck were we thinking?
- Coming Home and Lessons Learned
AND SOME MORE …….
- Diamantina National Park – Is it worth it? The flies sure as heck think so….
- Hiking the Walls of Jerusalem NP TASMANIA
- Mt Ossa – The Roof of Tasmania Via The ARM RIVER TRACK
- The Waterfall Loop from Cairns Nth Qld
- Karma Waters Station on the Mitchell River – Camping around Cairns – North Queensland
- Chillagoe – Outback camping near Cairns FNQ.
- Woodleigh Station – Camping Around Cairns – North Queensland
- A Crocodile yarn. Should you be concerned about getting eaten by one in Northern Australia?
- Aussies behaving badly: Our adventure at Douglas Hot Springs